Sunday, April 14, 2013

THE LOST STAR

Hi beautiful people of the universe! It's been a month since I blogged. Yeah I know.. Lazy me. :( =)) Anyway, I decided to do an OOTD blog today because there's a story behind it. Hihi. 

So here's the story.. Yesterday, we went to the 7th birthday of my mother's high school friend's daughter.  Of course different kind of booths are present there.. (Fries, ice cream, face painting, make-up and my uber favorite booth... Photobooth!) Syempre sinulit namin yung Photobooth! =)))))) When my sisters are done with their painting, I got inggit and had my own face painting too.

And so here's the painting...


Fault In Our Stars lang ang peg? Charing!

 So after the party, I thought we're gonna go home already, but dumaan pa kami sa TriNoma 'cuz mom's gonna buy something pa daw.. Can you picture me walking in the mall with this face painting on? Super kaduper nakakahiya, right? :( Plus I'm with my sisters who also have painting and stuffs in their hairs.. Good thing I'm just the only one with the painting in the face. Ohh good for them, bad for me. SHAAAAAME on meeeee. :( =))

TARARARAAAAAAAN!!
PRESENTINGGG...... 


REYNA DANAYA!
Chos. My sister Ghelly.. =))

REYNA AMIHAN!
Our bunso... Gheanna.

SEE?! If you combine us three, we look like we're going to audition in a contest. :( =))

Anyway, here's my OOTD picture yesterdayyy.


Push lang sa pag tago ng tABS! 




Lakas maka-pose, eh.
Pagbigyan!





 Sorry for the background and poor quality.. I just took these pictures on my iPhone.. @-) And do I look like a magician? CHAROTERA lang! =)) BTW, on my next post, I'm gonna tell you all something.. Kaya ABANGAN! :) Lakas pala maka-telenobela. =))

Outfit Details: (Yes! Level up! Gumaganun na rin sa wakas! Hahaha!)
Top: 'Twas just a gift from Japan
Leggings: Thrifted
Necklace: Girl Shoppe
Earrings:'Twas my mom's. :D
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Wedge: Jellybean
 
  Thought For The Day:
"Well behaved women seldom make history."  



2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the comment!:)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll check your blog too. :) x

    ReplyDelete